Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm not a big non-sports fan

 

I'm not a big non-sports fan

 
I'm not a big non-sports fan. However, a co-worker brought in a couple packs of the Big Bang Theory Trading Cards Seasons 3 & 4 for me and our office secretary. I like the show, but she's a true Sheldon fanatic.

She loved the five cards that came in her pack and then couldn't wait for me to open my pack. What's funny, is when I opened my cards and I only had two in my pack. However, one of those cards was a "Sheldon's Red Shirt" card. Again, I don't do much non-sports, but I've never pulled a game-used card in a set before.

The look on her face was priceless - it was like the kid who was happy for you, but felt slighted because she didn't get one too. In any case, I'm going to have to pick up a few packs for her myself as a peace offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment